Join us for a one of a kind presentation that uncovers the seminal investigation of Wall Street by the FBI and SEC with retired Agent David A. Chaves. Learn how the FBI uncovered the biggest insider trading fraud in U.S history and the challenges in bringing charges as well as the sophisticated techniques used to change an industry. Learn how the epidemic of insider trading led to a revival of the same industry through partnership with the FBI.
- Learn how insider trading became the FBI’s top White Collar priority
- Learn why the FBI turned to wire taps and recruitment of cooperators
- Gain a greater understanding the dynamic partnership between the FBI, SEC and other regulators
- Hear firsthand about the redemption of a fallen industry
- Learn about the psychology of the insider trader: Bias optimism, behaviors, and tendencies
About the Evening
Join us for cocktails with one of the best views of Tampa Bay. That's followed by a delicious meal with great dinner conversation.
5:15 pm - Networking Social (Cash Bar)
6:00 pm - Dinner and Program
7:30 pm - Meeting Concludes
Convenient parking is available in the garage located on Tampa Street, connected to Bank of America building via skybridge. Please bring parking ticket to club where it will be stamped to receive our preferred parking rate. Parking after 4:30 pm and on weekends is free.
Please use one of the reservation options below.